Augusta Western Australia
GEORGIANA MOLLOY MOTEL
ONE OF WA's BEST KEPT SECRETS
Free Coffee Bar
$ 125 / From Night
Augusta’s Molloy Motel offers quality accommodation.
$ 155 / From Night
All rooms have full cooking facilities.
$ 125 / From Night
All rooms have ensuite bathrooms.
$ 185 / From Night
Family rooms are set up to sleep 4.
ONE OF WA's BEST KEPT SECRETS
The friendly place, where people matter
Where Two Oceans Meet .
Where the Indian and Southern Oceans meet and the mighty Blackwood River flows into the sea.
Welcome to Augusta’s Georgiana Molloy Motel, Augusta’s friendly motel, the start of your journey into the wineries and natural attractions of the Augusta Margaret River wine region of Western Australia’s beautiful South West. The region seduces visitors with life’s simple pleasures – breathtaking scenery, award-winning wines, fine food, pristine beaches and relaxed lifestyle.
Centrally located in Augusta’s river front location, within easy walking distance of Augusta’s shops and café’s, you will find that Augusta’s Georgiana Molloy is the perfect home away from home for your stay in Augusta accommodation.
Whether you seek a quiet time away, romantic interlude, celebrate a special occasion, a fun family holiday or simply wish to unwind, Augusta’s Georgiana Molloy Motel is a place for all seasons… wine tasting, whale watching, bush walking, wildflower season or aquatic pursuits in summer, the Georgiana Molloy Motel a year-round holiday destination.
Relax and enjoy…….. Family units and suites, fully self contained.
Offers you first class, modern, spacious and clean accommodation at affordable rates. you can read more about us
AAATourism rated stars
- Quiet and convenient location
- All rooms are ground level and off road
- Private off road parking
- Rooms surrounded by mature attractive gardens
- FREE fast Wifi
- Spacious rooms have own bathroom/ensuite
Stay at Augusta’s Georgiana Molloy Motel, situated in the heart of town within close walking distance to restaurants, museums and craft shops.
Georgiana Molloy Motel, overlooks the picturesque Blackwood River. Stay in spacious, well-appointed self-contained rooms/units
Relax on your own patio seating located outside all rooms. Augusta’s Georgiana Molloy Motel also offers off street complimentary parking, guest laundry, room service.
Augusta is located on the most extreme south-west corner of Western Australia. The area boasts amazing wineries, breathtaking natural landscapes, fine food, pristine beaches and a relaxed lifestyle. Enjoy outdoor pursuits such as bushwalking, whale watching and walking among the wildflowers. Check out local attractions.
For friendly and knowledgeable staff and a convenient location in Augusta, make a reservation at the quality family accommodation Augusta’s Georgiana Molloy Motel today!
Augusta’s South West, WA
The Augusta region of South-West Western Australia is one of the most attractive holiday areas in Australia. This area has a spectacular coastline This region also has Australia’s most south-westerly point.
The region is one of scenic contrasts. The indented coastline blends with spectacular views and the Blackwood River and Leeuwin-Naturaliste National Park combine with the coast to give a landscape that offers much to the visitor.
Whale Watching (June – September)
Each year Humpback and Southern Right whales make the long journey from Antarctica to the warm pristine waters of Margaret River region.
Flinders Bay in Augusta is the ‘first port of call’ fro many whales that come to feed, breed and play from June to September. Book Direct
We look forward to looking after your accomodation needs and seeing you soon.
Augusta & Us Providing Hospitality the Best Way.
Augusta’s Molloy Motel offers quality accommodation and service, with the following facilities available to our guests:
- All rooms have full cooking facilities
- All rooms have ensuite bathrooms
- Queen sized beds with electric blankets to all rooms
- Room Heaters (electric fan forced)
- Cots available
- Complimentary off street parking
- Cosy Corner Cafe, open 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM, is only across the street
- Auto washing machine, clothes dryer, external clothesline
- Complimentary coffee and tea facilities
- Disabled facilities
- flat level access, ramps, user
- friendly bathroom facilities (grab rails, shower chair, wheel in wheel out shower recess, extra wide doors in bathroom),
- queen size bed plus single bed for carer, full cooking facilities inclusive of microwave oven
- Nearby Augusta Chinese Restaurant (seasonal) and A La Carte Colour Patch Cafe
- Room service 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM
- In room Refrigerator
- Broadband Internet service to each room
- Continental breakfast baskets available
Deluxe Double or Twin Rooms
Our double or twin rooms have a Queen size bed and a single bed (with electric blankets in the winter), in house movies, heating, full kitchen facility, dining area, desk with internet access. Our business dbl/twin rooms have wireless internet access. Patio/verandah seating located outside all rooms. Each room has full cooking facilities, an ensuite bathroom with shower, WC and vanity.
One room has a queen bed only and a sofa. This room can be requested on booking.
Family rooms are set up to sleep 4. A queen bed, (with electric blanket in the winter) and a bunk bed. Room suits family with 2 children. The unit has ensuite bathroom, full kitchen facility, dining area, free in-house movies & heating. A patio/verandah seating area just outside. Also we have one room to sleep 5 with a queen size bed, single bed and double bunk.
These family rooms have the same cooking facilities, ensuite and room facilities as the double/twin rooms.
Check out our current deals. Book direct with Augusta Georgiana Molloy Motel
Escape To The Luxury This Summer
Centrally located in Augusta’s river front location, within easy walking distance of Augusta’s shops and café’s, you will find that Augusta’s Georgiana Molloy is the perfect home away from home for your stay in Augusta accommodation. Whether you seek a quiet time away, romantic interlude, celebrate a special occasion, a fun family holiday or simply wish to unwind, Augusta’s Georgiana Molloy Motel is a place for all seasons… wine tasting, whale watching, bush walking, wildflower season or aquatic pursuits in summer, the Georgiana Molloy Motel a year-round holiday destination.
Peek Into Our World
This would be one of the most beautiful spots in the country – to miss it would be a shame. Come and see Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse.
Watch the sunrise over the Southern Ocean and set over the Indian Ocean.
Watch the majestic whales June through September.
Enjoy fabulous beaches, sailing. Bush walk talking in the magnificent wildflowers & abundant wildlife.
Then relax and unwind at Augusta’s Georgiana Molloy Mot
Truly, this is the place to visit in all seasons, so don’t rush, stay awhile and take a drive
- Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse where the Indian and Southern Oceans meet.
- Historic Water Wheel was once wood, now turned to stone.
- Scenic Drive road – take your camera for a spectacular view of the lighthouse.
- Walk the Cape to Cape Trail (from Cape Leeuwin to Cape Naturaliste).
- Walk down to Turner Springs.
- Whale watching cruises available (June to September).
River Cruises available.
Canoeing on the Blackwood River or Flinders Bay.
Gazetted water ski area in the Blackwood River.
Hillview Scenic Lookout – 360 degree views of the Indian and Southern Oceans and the Blackwood River.
- Surf at Boranup Beach on the west coast or Black Point on the south coast.
- Take a walk along the Colourpatch foreshore all the way to the mouth of the Blackwood River.
- Gas BBQ’s available in Lions Park at the rivermouth.
- Swim at Flinders Bay or Hamelin Bay and view the stingrays in summer.
Briarose Estate – wine tasting and cellar door sales. Visit www.briarose.com.au
Collection of Augusta art – ‘Panorama Augusta’.
Alexandra Bridge and Hamelin Bay wineries on Brockman Highway, Karridale.
Blackwood Meadery at Alexandra Bridge.
Atelier Susi Jewellery Gallery and Fox Glass Studio at Karridale.
World renowned Jewel Cave and karri walk and the Lake Cave and Interpretive Centre.
- Boranup Maze and Boranup Lookout in the Boranup karri forest. Bush walk in the forest
- Boranup Gallery – fantastic timber gallery on Caves Road.
- Augusta Historical museum – Augusta is WA’s third settlement in 1830. Information on the whale rescues.
- Fishing – numerous fishing locations in the Blackwood River or at the many bays on the way to the Lighthouse or Skippy Rock.
- Crayfishing in season. Fly fishing charters available.
Contact For Inquiry
Augusta Georgiana Molloy motel- Augusta WA
” The Friendly Place Where People Matter”
84 Blackwood Avenue, Augusta, Western Australia 6290 AUSTRALIA
Check in 2PM-Check Out 10AM.